Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reaction to tweets

Well I recently signed up for my twitter account, and so far I find it very similar to the social network of “facebook.” As I was searching around for people that I would share similar interests and ideas I came across very unique individuals. I notice that people post all sorts of “tweets,” some of which are very interesting and helpful and others not so much. People talk about absolutely everything, their careers, daily life routines, questions they might have, personal problems, etc. At first it was a little difficult to try to find people that use this social network for educational reasons, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I have actually found very interesting educators and I love reading their new posts and read what they have to say about certain topics that interest me. Can’t wait to continue searching and getting to know more people and learn something new from their “tweets”!!

1 comment:

  1. Karla,
    Yes, people use Twitter for both social and educational reasons. You have to choose the people you follow to match your objectives.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete